The Minneapolis High School Girls Lacrosse Program is open to all Minneapolis Public School students in grades 8 - 12. The program was established in 2005 and carries on the tradition started by the first Minneapolis Lacrosse Club founded in 1883.
The program traditionally sponsors teams at the Varsity, Junior Varsity, and B-Squad levels (depending on interest). Each competes in the Minnesota State High School League Spring Season which runs from early April to late May with playoffs running in early June. Our home field is at Washburn High School.
Teams are also sponsored for off-season summer, fall and winter leagues which generally compete 1x per week. Strength, Speed & Agility Training programs are also offered for students not competing in other sports. Participation in off-season programs and leagues is not required does not impact your standing with the team during the regular season.
All levels of skill and experience are welcome and encouraged to play. Previous experience is not required; a positive attitude, desire to work hard / improve and willingness to support your teammates is.
Keep checking back to the website for new and exciting news about the 2019 Spring Minneapolis Girls Lacrosse Program!
2. Experienced Coaching Staff - Train with an experienced coaching staff that includes:
3. Goalie Training – goalie specific training will be provided at each session
4. Location - Easy to get to West Metro location – all sessions will be held at the Alchemy Sports Dome in Long Lake (right near Orono HS)
5. Dates and Times – all clinic sessions are being held on Sundays to give girls playing other high school sports the option to participate
6. Fee – Only $240 per Session - the per player fee for each session is $240 and includes field time, coaching and a cool MSLax t-shirt (session 1) or pinnie (session 2). This represents an excellent value at only $20 per hour for indoor, coached lacrosse. All players will get lots of hands-on coaching and ball touches. Register for both sessions together and save an additional 16.7%. Sign up for both sessions and receive an additional discount of $80 off the combined registration cost of $480.
REGISTER NOW! Slots are still available but don’t wait. Register at https://mslax.sportngin.com/register/form/013651058 . If you have questions, please contact Peter Robson, MSLax 18U Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Varsity Head Coach